SHOFT’s contribution to the Offshore sector has been spectacular. Offshore vessels demand 24x7 reliable performance while operating in testing environment. Satisfied clients enjoying long term charter of vessels built by us are a testimony to our success in this sector as well.
The Offshore sector demands highly customized designs which meet stringent Class requirements. We are more than ready to apply our cumulative engineering expertise to design and construct any type of vessel. Our yard facilities are suitable for non-standard, over dimensioned builds, such as the 275 Men DP2 Offshore Construction / Accommodation Barge.
The first of its kind ever built in India
- Detail design by Navnautik Singapore, in close cooperation with SHOFT, taking care of owner’s requirements
- Unique, stand alone, DP2 redundancy architecture, perhaps the very first in the offshore world
- Equipped with 8 point mooring and a 450t crawler crane
- SPS2008 compliant
- Owners happy with long term charter: vessel now deployed in the Gulf of Mexico
- A versatile and rugged work horse
- Complying with SPS2004 with accommodation for crew and 49 special personnel
- Built to highest ABS class